Florence operates florence.com.ph. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
What types of your Personal Information do we collect?
Florence only collects Personal Information about you if you provide that information to us in our dealings with you. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, the types of information we may collect are:
- date of birth;
- residential, work and mobile phone numbers;
- residential and work addresses;
- residential and work email addresses;
- financial information (e.g. credit card and account details);
- qualifications and employment history;
- proof of identity information (e.g. birth certificate, passport, driver’s license);
- Usage of our networks and facilities.
We don’t collect information of a sensitive personal nature like your ethnicity, religion, health status, sexual preference, politics, or criminal record.
While we will always endeavor to advise you of the Personal Information we hold about you, we understand that you may not be comfortable with us holding this information. You can refuse to provide your Personal Information to us at any time, or may request us to treat it anonymously. If you decide to do so, however, we may not be able to provide you with our highest standard of service.
How do we collect your Personal Information?
Florence collects your Personal Information directly from you when you provide it to us. We use a variety of methods to collect your Personal Information such as in-person contact with our staff, printed forms, letters, subscriptions; telephone calls, emails, and electronic data.
Why do we collect and hold your Personal Information?
Florence collects and holds your Personal Information which is reasonably necessary to manage our business. This covers a wide range of activities such as:
- answering your queries about our business;
- marketing goods and services to you;
- to conduct promotions and competitions;
- providing you with goods and/or services: reviewing your application for employment with us;
- identifying you;
- paying you and maintaining our financial records;
- conducting relevant security checks;
- dealing with your complaints;
- strengthening workplace and data security;
- complying with the law.
How do we use your Personal Information?
Florence uses your Personal Information in many ways throughout our company to support the purposes outlined above. Some of these include:
- contacting you by letter, phone and email about your dealings with us;
- sending you marketing information about our goods and services;
- charging for goods and/or services;
- enabling you to participate in our promotions and competitions;
- verifying your identity;
- logging your access to our networks;
- paying you;
- conducting investigations of data security breaches and criminal acts.
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
Florence may share your Personal Information across our company with a range of personnel in the various areas of our business. We may also share your information externally with third parties who we work such as:
- information technology and cloud hosting service providers;
- sub-contractors who provide administrative support services such as recruitment and reference checking;
- imaging and document management services;
- business management services, consultancy firms and auditors;
- accounting and financial advisors;
- legal advisors;
- banks and financial institutions;
- government regulatory and enforcement agencies;
- an entity Florence is selling or transferring ownership of its business to;
- any other person or organization you have asked us to provide your Personal Information to.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.